There is no charge for the services we offer, but donations towards the cost of running the project are welcome. Without your support we would not be able to change attitudes and legislation in favour of the monkeys nor would we be able to rescue the hundreds that we do every year and alleviate their suffering.
Choose a donation method:
EFT Banking Details
Monkey Helpline banking details for donations are as follows:
Account name: Monkey Helpline
Please email use your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can keep it on file, and send you a thank-you.
Donate via PayPal
Please click the relevant PayPal button below to be redirected to the PayPal site.
An idea of where your donation will go
- R60* (US$ 5, £3) – Blankets, towels and equipment
- R120* (US$ 10, £6) – goes towards rehabilitation and relocation
- R240* (US$ 20, £12) – goes towards our vet bill
- R360* (US$ 30, £18) – food for our Monkeys for a day
- R480* (US$ 40, £24) – Medical supplies
- R600* (US$ 50, £30) – Purchases one day’s fuel for carrying out rescue around Durban
* Please note we are using rough conversion rates for our overseas donors:
US$ 1 = R12 and £1 = R20